- Shipandane & Letaba Day 6: The end…
- Shipandane & Letaba Day 5: Rain, birds, a kittycat and Sweet Light!
- Shipandani & Letaba day 4: Back to Sable Dam
- Shipandani & Letaba day 3: A windy visit to Olifants
- Shipandani & Letaba Day 2: Road to Letaba
- Shipandani & Letaba day 1: A welcoming surprise!
- Shipandani hide & Letaba, March 2017
- Sable Dam & Satara – Taking the scenic route home
- Sable Dam & Satara – Birds and Buffalo
- Sable Dam & Satara – Backlit Lions
Category Archives: Featured
When we stuck our noses out of the bungalow on Tuesday, 21 March, it was still wet and dreary outside, but at least the wind had calmed down over night. Since we had decided to explore the S62 that afternoon, … Continue reading
After spending two and a half years completely focused on fixing up and selling one house and building another, we were finally settled and ready to go back to the bush. So when March gifted us with a long weekend, … Continue reading
When we left the picnic site after breakfast veld on either side was dry and dusty and seemingly devoid of any life. Then, as it happens in the Kruger Park, we turned a corner and everything changed. A few cars … Continue reading