- Shipandane & Letaba Day 6: The end…
- Shipandane & Letaba Day 5: Rain, birds, a kittycat and Sweet Light!
- Shipandani & Letaba day 4: Back to Sable Dam
- Shipandani & Letaba day 3: A windy visit to Olifants
- Shipandani & Letaba Day 2: Road to Letaba
- Shipandani & Letaba day 1: A welcoming surprise!
- Shipandani hide & Letaba, March 2017
- Sable Dam & Satara – Taking the scenic route home
- Sable Dam & Satara – Birds and Buffalo
- Sable Dam & Satara – Backlit Lions
Tag Archives: Kruger National Park
And so, the fateful day arrived – the day we had to leave the park. The sun was up early, but – frustratingly – we couldn’t be out of the camp early. We needed to load the car, and we … Continue reading
Monday dawned… well, no, it didn’t really dawn in the true sense of the word. I became lighter, but the clouds and the winds were still with us, so no dawn, no sunrise and no sweet light. We were still … Continue reading
After spending two and a half years completely focused on fixing up and selling one house and building another, we were finally settled and ready to go back to the bush. So when March gifted us with a long weekend, … Continue reading
We had decided not to do the obvious and leave via Orpen gate, but to rather drive all the way down and exit at Crocodile Bridge gate. The map told us that Satara Camp to Crocodile Bridge is 127 km, … Continue reading