- Shipandane & Letaba Day 6: The end…
- Shipandane & Letaba Day 5: Rain, birds, a kittycat and Sweet Light!
- Shipandani & Letaba day 4: Back to Sable Dam
- Shipandani & Letaba day 3: A windy visit to Olifants
- Shipandani & Letaba Day 2: Road to Letaba
- Shipandani & Letaba day 1: A welcoming surprise!
- Shipandani hide & Letaba, March 2017
- Sable Dam & Satara – Taking the scenic route home
- Sable Dam & Satara – Birds and Buffalo
- Sable Dam & Satara – Backlit Lions
Tag Archives: Crocodile bridge
We had decided not to do the obvious and leave via Orpen gate, but to rather drive all the way down and exit at Crocodile Bridge gate. The map told us that Satara Camp to Crocodile Bridge is 127 km, … Continue reading
The third morning brought with it thick mist that restricted the view to 10 meters or so, and infused the bush that the magical quiet so unique to misty mornings in the African bush. As the sun started to burn … Continue reading