- Shipandane & Letaba Day 6: The end…
- Shipandane & Letaba Day 5: Rain, birds, a kittycat and Sweet Light!
- Shipandani & Letaba day 4: Back to Sable Dam
- Shipandani & Letaba day 3: A windy visit to Olifants
- Shipandani & Letaba Day 2: Road to Letaba
- Shipandani & Letaba day 1: A welcoming surprise!
- Shipandani hide & Letaba, March 2017
- Sable Dam & Satara – Taking the scenic route home
- Sable Dam & Satara – Birds and Buffalo
- Sable Dam & Satara – Backlit Lions
Tag Archives: Sable Dam
We had decided not to do the obvious and leave via Orpen gate, but to rather drive all the way down and exit at Crocodile Bridge gate. The map told us that Satara Camp to Crocodile Bridge is 127 km, … Continue reading
We entered through Phalaborwa gate just after 4pm. The very friendly gate staff supplied us with the keys to the enclosure around the hide, a braai grid and a rechargeable light. As is customary, we turned off the radio and … Continue reading